Do you offer packages?
Yes, we have four Bar/Bat Mitzvah packages and they include:
This package includes:
• Studio sitting for a framed 20x30 poster mounted on your color choice of acrylic plus a head shot for use in publication.
• Photography time of 6 hours at Synagogue and Party (plus 1 hour Shabbat dinner, or Saturday Lunch or Sunday brunch)
• Between 250 and 300 4x6 Prints
• A Custom Designed-Flush Mounted 50 page Album
• Includes photography time of 5 hours
• 175 4 x 6 prints
• A Custom Designed-Flush Mounted 40 page Album
• Includes photography time of 4 hour
• 125 prints 4 x 6
• Plus you'll also receive a Custom Designed-Flush Mounted 24 page Album
** The above packages include one hour of photography time before the Friday evening or Saturday morning services, plus the additional hours at an afternoon or evening party.
• Friday evening or Saturday morning before services. Includes up to 1.5 hours of photography time, and 20 - 5 x 7's, matted, in a Custom medium size album.
How far in advance are you booked?
We book out up to 2 and half years in advance. Please call early for availability. 713.723.5535
How do we book you?
A partially-refundable retainer of $1200 is required to secure your date and will be applied towards your balance. At the time of booking us, we will send you our contract. We accept checks, all major credit cards and cash. The balance is due the day that you pick up your previews (usually within 3 weeks after your event).